My journey through life with HIV and HEP-C .

Friday, September 9, 2011

Just a case of medication rage....

This may be the worst affect I have felt so far . Not really sure how to explain it on a  forum like this . I think I am having a reaction to the Noravir  as I suspected it is running my energy level to zip . I have switched times I take everything and it doesn't seem to matter. As I read in someones blog, I am soaking in Meds!  This too will have to be addressed with my Dr. You figure if your numbers are good. It will be ok .But I have questioned her on this issue . I  don't take anything besides Gabepentin which is a nerve painkiller . I am supposed to take up to 1300 mgs a day . But I take 900 . Another drug that zaps my energy , but it helps the neurological pain I have in my back and legs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello my friend. It's been an awfully long time since I went to my blog "binkys life". I came across someone today who somehow found my blog and read it. It reminded me that the blog was still there....even after 2 years. Then it reminded me of you....and here I am.
I see that while I beat my dragon you continue on fighting not one but 2.
Your honesty and strength show through your blog and the words you write here are inspiring. A true lesson in humanity.
Thank you for reminding me. Thank you for writing you heart onto these pages.
It's not just the people who are fighting their dragons who need your words....it's also those who have fought and won....and those who never fought at all.
You are a hero. A strong brave old soul.
Thank you my friend for continuing when so many give up.