My journey through life with HIV and HEP-C .

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The condom conversation

POZ - Newsfeed : Boys Who Masturbate Are More Likely to Use Condoms, I wasn't sure whether to laugh or take this seriously. It doesn't even make sense that because you masturbate you will wrap it up during sex . To be honest with you condoms are the only things not getting better in time . I think most men agree its sometimes a show stopper . While there are men who continue to not use them because there is no -feeling when you use a condom . Many younger people have written to me saying they swear they use them , And feel comfortable with that .

I have also got comments such as I am a top so I am not at risk . Tisk , Tisk . blood can be transfered from bottom to the top when there is a sore , or scrap. I think the best way to use condoms is to double wrap them , they fit better and you can feel everything much better. Cheers everyone




1 comment:

STD tests said...

There is hardly any articles that can stand near the above given article, on my opinion, as it is splendid in way of combining words