My journey through life with HIV and HEP-C .

Monday, April 29, 2013

 

I know you can have the bad days where you just can't better any thought going through your brain.Is this just my poor brain fried from the years of happy boy living and the decays of HIV/AIDS sure enough ,But I was able to help my friends when they needed it , To many people to many friends . yes it affects you but so does missing out on the life they left behind . I have to give up to the guilt and fear of being here to actually enjoy it . As My good friend told me I am dead before I am alive .. What am I left to do , for there is a reason an important one .I have more  than had my 
9 lives and more chances! most,  I have reveled in , some I got burned as we all too well have done in our lives . And some of course changed who I am . But I do know who I am and continue to learn who I am until I die as we all do .Many positive thoughts to you all and thanks for checking in!

No comments: