My journey through life with HIV and HEP-C .

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I am not going  to run around life with an HIV label on my head . In fact I never wanted to be a "victim' to   this disease at all . Spending day after day, week after week avoiding myself of thinking of this ,,HIV. I have  controlled the meds, made a time when they fit into my schedule , Learned when I am really sick and when I need a Dr immediately, as  apposed to "the side effects " illness.  My body temperature can tell me so much . If my temp goes above 98 there could be a virus ,be cautious. My so called "normal temp" is usually 96.5 . When recently I had a cold it topped 101 for 3 days and I felt the virus drain from my sweat which since I drink so much water and green tea, and other herbal teas  . Coffee too but it doesn't count LOL!    point is to always be drinking fluids .. After that my body returned to its 96.5 and I was better . Side effects checklist is many , which can confuse you if you don't know your body.
Carefully read or meet with someone ( your Dr) the tiny print about your drugs , you must be diligent and educate yourself about YOU!  There are  no stupid questions in life, so always ask away , not only will you learn other peoples answers you  will also  help others by asking !

No comments: