My journey through life with HIV and HEP-C .

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Importance of your state of mind

I have recently told you the horrors I went through switching from one anti depressent to another . Time heals all wounds , maybe ,. But more importantly you have to be very careful messing with those types of medication . The commercials you see on TV are just a summary of the side affects you feel going off  these medications . While I agree they have helped me along this journey and especially when having the HEPC treatments . I also believe they are very strong dangerous drugs and should not be abused, or taken with out the observation of a Phyciatrist .
Talking is the best way to actually deal with these issues with your Dr . If you don't feel comfortable talking to your Dr , I suggest you find one you are comfortable with . There should be nothing you feel wierd about talking about . May I suggest this be the first thing you do in your journey with HIV-HEPC , find a Dr you can talk to on a level you are comfortable ... My best to all of you ! BB

1 comment:

jammanora said...

hello there I do not use my blog very much but thought i would say hello here and hope all is going reasonabley well-I have my art work on several places on the internet-having fun with it.