My journey through life with HIV and HEP-C .

Saturday, November 5, 2011

In a perfect world.

We would all have jobs we love and pensions that support us when we are old . Dirty laundry would clean itself and annoying roomates would move out . Sounds like a wish list . I am aware I have alot to be greatful for but it still doesn't stop me from feeling sorry for my situation. The weather is getting cold , I hate the cold and why I live in New England is nobody's guess. I used to love the change of seasons .
Still playing with the idea of moving to San Diego with my very good friends . It would be a drastic change but hey change is good for the soul . I am really not into the changing od the doctors and health coverage , with so many people with HIV fighting to get health care and coverage I am not sure it would be in my best interest to make such changes . But the weather is certainly a great plus !

No comments: