My journey through life with HIV and HEP-C .

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Bright Full Moon

Another gift from the Universe........the huge shining  moon. I wonder to myself, is it so bright because it will guide us or other wonders?  Astrologers have said it effects our ocean, weather and surely the way people react within a span of a week before and following its wholeness. I wish to receive positive energy from all of it.
Rocky road for most of the summer. I am having a hard time still with my HIV meds. I am going to just let the meds do what they do and plan around the toxic affect they have me.  I can smell them when I sweat, when I take them (at night again ), I smell them in my urine and wonder if I killed a few fishes along this journey.
But I am taking them the way I have to. I have to start dealing with the 'fat" issue. I feel so skinny everywhere but my bloated belly . Sit ups and a daily workout is just to be healthier, it is not actually working on my belly, might be time to suck it out. I hope you are all well and feel free to leave a question or comment. Blessed be




No comments: