My journey through life with HIV and HEP-C .

Monday, July 25, 2011

What The Hell is going on !

Slow the F#$#$ down and take a minute to look around you  ! People seem vicious and viral . Forget when they get a chance to sit behind their screens glaring and judging I know .. thats Gay life for you! We are all bitches and not in a supportive way .Here I am at  47 and nothing has changed with that . I am glad I have the friends and family I have so you can all take back your negativity and grow the hell up !
 I suppose its my fault for writing in my profile that I am positive , I am not saying I am proud of it I just have come to grips with it . Meanwhile the people who are booing me are having sex without condoms and anyone can say hey are not positive and be positive because they haven't been tested at all . It really strikes me as stupid and arrogant on their part .
So why is it everyone is so damn judgmental ( in the gay community) we should all be helping each other in this struggle with HIV and other diseases . we want our rights like straight people , then let us act together and not against each other . I will no longer be going on Manhunt because of that reason . Imagine being blocked because your hiv positive.  Sounds to me we are taking a step back .

No comments: