My journey through life with HIV and HEP-C .

Monday, April 25, 2011

Long time coming !

So sorry I realized I haven't been on for a bit . Lots going on and I have been sick for over 2 weeks, since returning from my San Diego . I do plan on moving there I have so many friends and cannot beat the weather . I of course over indulged myself in partying . I don't really indulge when I am home but of course all my Blessed friends found a reason to " go to happy hour" oyeeeee I am sure I drank away some of my T-Cells . Seeing my Dr before I left was a very positive appointment , My t-cells went up but so did my cholesterol . Trying to work on that with a much better diet . less Ice Cream and stupidity!

I am not sure if it was the "Partying " or the woman who sat next to me on the plane sneezing all over me . But I got home very sick , I held out in bed , That is why I haven't posted in so long . Better days to come physically as I am also on an exercise regime now . I still am holding out for being able to be active for more than 4 hours a day . It is so important and it really does feel much better .

Today is a very sad day for me I lost anther friend Lauren , She was a big support for me in ways she never knew and of course it is to late to tell her that . She had a very hard time with this life and mental issues . To talk to her or look at her you could never realize the pain behind her smile  . It is sad and I will miss her alot , but forever she will be in my heart.



No comments: