My journey through life with HIV and HEP-C .

Monday, July 9, 2012

Changing your situation

You know we all hate change and most of the time change is not easy . I am making major changes now that I finally have my head back on semi -straight . The winter was not kind to me mentally which of course affected my physical self . I wanted to get myself off of some of the " mental health " drugs I was on . Not really expecting being thrown into a whirlwind of darkness and emotion it would cause . There were weeks I couldn't function . This happens alot when you adjust these meds . While my numbers were doing great I felt as though I was going into some kind of  horrible sickness. Alas it was all in my head and due to the fact I was off these " Mental health " drugs . I won't mention the names of the drugs , but I will say most of us taking HIV medications are also on them as a precaution. I just suggest now you all beware of trying to take yourself off any medication and make sure you have medical back-up to help.ie a Dr . Good to be back and able to chat again ! Welcome back and talk soon .. Blessed be all!

No comments: